Asian Cultural Heritage Attractions in Colorado Springs
Celebrate tradition and inspire passion for Asian heritage through community resources, education programs, and expand support for culture projects.
Golden Lotus Foundation™ seeks to provide premier opportunities for all generations to experience Asian heritage and traditions.
As one of Colorado’s Asian non profit organizations, one of our primary goals is to build a Multipurpose Center that features Golden Lotus Academy™, Heritage Auditorium, Children’s Literacy Center, Resource Center, Hall of Recognition, Tea House, and Gardens.
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and all contributions to the Golden Lotus Foundation™ are tax deductible.
We Provide Opportunities for All Ages to Experience Asian Culture
Established in 2011 in Colorado Springs, the Golden Lotus Foundation™ seeks to provide premier opportunities for all ages to experience Asian art and culture traditions. Through support for education, arts and culture resources, we will pass along our heritage and traditions and reinvest all revenue in our organization to its fullest potential to promote growth.
Asian Contributions to the Fabric of World Culture:
- People: Asians make up more than 75 percent of the world population and their culture is one of the oldest still in existence.
- Innovation: Paper was invented by the ancient Chinese in the 2nd century BC during the Han Dynasty. Today Asian inventors and engineers contribute to the advancement of modern technology.
- Health: Many ancient Asian health practices have made it into the Western mainstream.
- Art: Papercutting, origami and exquisite porcelain pottery were perfected by Chinese, Japanese and Korean artisans. Today many homes embrace Asian art and gardening influences.
- Faith and Philosophy: India, China and Japan are the cradles of many religions practiced today, and Asian philosophers and poets are still referred to for their writings and teachings.